Dread151: Gamer's Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dread151: Gamer's Cafe

A gaming and general chat forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earthdeath
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Earthdeath

RPG Sheet
Name:
Race:

Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:01 pm

"what the hell?they cant keep it in containment!i just surer as hell hope gordon wasnt their lunch"
*He ran down to sector 4, and was opening a door when he heard a moan*
"hello?"
*/He heard footsteps and saw a guard come around the corner, but there was some kind of creature on his head, taking control*
"ah, Shit!"
*He fired 6 bullets at it, 5 hitting it in the torso and the other missed.The creature collapsed onto the floor.he looked into the room it had come out to see many more standing there, as well as many of the creatures not on someones head*
<err, sir we have a slight infestation...>
Back to top Go down
Terra_Nova
Admin
Admin
Terra_Nova

RPG Sheet
Name: Johnathan Langsley
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:03 pm

" Those are the grubs. That is what they do. Just shoot the grub and it will let go and die."
"I am with Ottis and Charlie. They say Gordon is at Checkpoin 2 on Sector 2. He has the survivors that are not infected there. I am going up there now with Ottis and Charlie."
"Oh and DON'T USE THE ELEVATOR!"
Back to top Go down
https://dread151.forumotion.net
Earthdeath
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Earthdeath

RPG Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:28 pm

"why would i?and arent the grubs the creatures that give birth to antlions and feed off soil?i think these are different creatures..Anyway, im going to try and find an exit."
*He ran up a flight of stairs to sector 3, and on his way he saw all sorts of horrors: half dead stff, half eaten staff, dead staff, collapsed corridors strange monsters, corridors blocked by enemies or debri.He eventually made it to sector 3, and made for security checkpoint 3.When he arrived he found that the entire room was deserted, and looked ordinary, as if it hadnt been affected by the blast when the room next to it had collapsed*
"Well, this is strange."
<Sir, im at Checkpoint 3, but it appears nothing has happened here yet.Sir?sir do you here me?>
<.....>
"damn!base communications are down."
*He went to the back of the room and used his code to open a container that had a shotgun, pistol, SMG and grenades in it.he took all the weapons, so he had 2 pistols and 2 SMGs.He then sat behind the desk and flipped the switch to seal the doors and air vents, and then pressed a few buttons that switched on the PC showing cameras recordings of areas of the base.He noticed that only a few were still working.*
Back to top Go down
Terra_Nova
Admin
Admin
Terra_Nova

RPG Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:38 pm

*enters sector two* *sees a camera moving, waves*
"If you can hear me, the grubs i am talking about are alpha grubs. They give birth to beta and alpha. They also like to take over minds. Anyway we are on sector two and heading for checkpoint two. No sign of contact."
*walks up to a computer terminal*
*pushes a bunch of buttons*
*goes back to the camera*
" If you are were i think you are, there should be a ID card near you. Keep it out at all times I have activated the ABD, or Automated Battle Drones."
Back to top Go down
Terra_Nova
Admin
Admin
Terra_Nova

RPG Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:29 pm

*fixes communications*
Back to top Go down
Earthdeath
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Earthdeath

RPG Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 am

<so they finally got around to building them?>
*He picked up the card and opened the doors.As he did it, a creature came in and shot him with an energy bolt, then teleported of the base*
Back to top Go down
Terra_Nova
Admin
Admin
Terra_Nova

RPG Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:01 am

*A couple of hours later*
Me: "Well that is that the last of them. Is Barney's condition stable?"
Doctor Taverly: "Yes, but he is still asleep."
Gordon: I can't believe he is still alive, after what you told me about the Aramistice.
Ottis: It might have been weak. That bolt would have killed him if the it was at full strength.
Doctor Taverly: He is awake.
*walks into the room*
Me: Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Earthdeath
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Earthdeath

RPG Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:15 am

(since when did gordon speak?)
"yeah, i think so.ah man!i lost my weapons!"
*He got up as the alarm went off again*
"oh god what now?"
Base Alarm Voice: "Contact lost with sectors 4 through 15.1 reports headcrabs secrurity respond.US Marine corp has arrived.Their orders are: Eliminate all lif ein the Facility and Nuke it when done."
Back to top Go down
Terra_Nova
Admin
Admin
Terra_Nova

RPG Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:43 am

(he needed a line)
*All 50 ABD's walk in*
ABD 1: What do you want us to do?
Me: Keep the Marines out. They will just become food.
ABD 1: Yes Sir.
ABD 2: Activating the turret system in in Sectors 4-15.
ABD 3: Lets Move Out.
Me: We might want to get out of here, like now.
Back to top Go down
Earthdeath
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Earthdeath

RPG Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:23 am

"yeah, there is going to be one hell of a fire fight before the nuke goes off..lets go to sector 1-"
Base voice: "Sectors 1 and 2 have been destroyed.building collapsed, remaining areas infested with headcrabs.Seek another exit, marines now patrol ground above"
"damn, now we cant go there!ah..think think think..Aha! Sector 7, experimental Portal technology labs!They said they have a working prototype!I think they said there was a problem, but who cares its the only way.They said the prototype had been moved to sector 16, the storage facilities under heavy guard, so it should be safe."
*He walked over to a station and pressed a button*
"computer, what is the status of sector 16?"
<Sector 16: Secure, no signs of headcrabs, vortigaunts, Grunts or marines.Structual integrity intact.>
"Grea!we have a way out, but it aint pretty.they said we had lost control of sectors 4 through 15, meaning they are overrun with headcrabs and all sorts ofother aliens."
Back to top Go down
Terra_Nova
Admin
Admin
Terra_Nova

RPG Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:38 am

ABD 1: We will go ahead of you and take out any hostile.
*several hours later*
"huff huff huff, wow that took longer than we thought and we lost nobody. Here we are. Sector 16."
*goes in and activates the portal one everyone*
(BLACK OUT)
Back to top Go down
Earthdeath
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Earthdeath

RPG Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:23 am

"ahh.my head is hurting again..."
*Barney stands up and looks around*
"where are we?this doesnt look like outside black mesa.."
*He looks around and sees a rocky landscape, cold and lifeless.He looked up and saw many stars, but saw 2 suns instead of one*
"what the?i dont think this is Earth!hey guys, are you alright?"
*he looked around to see all the ABDs destroyed and most of the guards as well.He saw Langley sprawled over a rock, who groaned as he woke up*
"Sir!Are you alright?"
*He reached for his gun and herd something move behind him.He turned and saw nothing but a grey landscape littered with rocks and destroyed ABDs.He then remembered what Eli had told him: "We lost a lot of people getting that material from Xen, a cold and lifeless planet, at least what it first seemed.It was infested, and the worst part was how cold it was.It was nohing bt rocks they said before we lost the transmission.Only then did we relise that the portals were 1 way, so when they went there they were trapped"*
"Oh my god...we are on Xen..And there is no way off of this rock"
Back to top Go down
Terra_Nova
Admin
Admin
Terra_Nova

RPG Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:35 am

*wakes up*
Did you say we were on Xen? Ah man. Their last transmission was that there is a portal back to Black Mesa, but it is on the other side of this valley.
*grabs the assault rifle from one of the ABD's.*
Well we better get going.
Back to top Go down
Colain
Colain

RPG Sheet
Name:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 am

From the darkness emerges someone in a suit which covers his whole body. He holds a rifle and he cocks it as he comes.

"Mornin' guys, ready to fight whatever comes? Name's Colain." He says.
Back to top Go down
http://vonent.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.   Mission 1: Anonymous Materials. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission 1: Anonymous Materials.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dread151: Gamer's Cafe :: Black Mesa: Zero Hour :: Gameplay-
Jump to: